Dunkin' Team Member
We are hiring for all shifts for full or part time. We offer all benefits and vacation time to all our employees. This is a great job for high school students, college students, or anyone who loves coffee and staying busy! Must be positive and able to lift 40 pounds, must be 16 years of age or older to apply. People start as crew and end up in careers, so if you love food service and want a place to grow, grow with us!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, and positive guest relations
- Upbeat and positive personality
- Practice high quality food and cleanliness standards
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Value customer service and positively impacting guest experiences
- Commit to timeliness and a sense of urgency
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- Attendance and punctuality are a must
- Operating of computer systems
- Basic math skills
- Enthusiasm and willing to learn
- Team player
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Have a strong work ethic
- Must be 16 years of age or older
Job Type: Part/Full-time
Experience: Previous experience is not required
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin’, not Dunkin’ Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Danop, LTD is locally owned and operated, we are committed to support, service and strengthening communities and promotes a positive, energetic work atmosphere encouraging personal and professional growth and success.